Search This Blog

Friday, April 30, 2010

Ho Chi Minh Trail in Phong Nha Ke Bang


Bich and her friend Clint seen here while out on a ride through the Phong Nha Ke Bang park. I had a super time with them this day, swimming with the buffalo, visiting the wood workers, having afew cold ones, did I say having a few cold ones. I needed them after the wicked hot beef curry Bich cooked up. It was so hot but so good I couldn't stop eating it. Congrats Clint I saw the wedding photos on your facebook page....lucky guy!

3 comments:

Thuy said...

Nice blog complete with pics! Im headed back to the country myself next Friday, too bad you are already en route elsewhere. have fun and be safe

drifter1dc said...

Enjoy yourself, I always do. Can't wait to return

aeroub said...

Very nice blog and just thought I would leave a message and say thanks for taking the time to do it. Spent 30 days traveling through Vietnam last year with my wife's family in the South. We hit many of the most popular areas throughout and are going back again this year for 32 days. This time we want to go off the beaten path and definitely want to do the farmstay and caves! I'll probably have a couple questions for you but I'll do some more research first ;) Thanks again, love reading you stories and posts on the forum...gets me all wound up to go back!

Ken