Search This Blog

Thursday, May 06, 2010

The Tide Hotel Nha Trang


Upon departing Da Nang city and taking the overnight train to Nha Trang I finally arrived at what would be one of the best places I've ever stayed in Viet nam. The Tide is run by Owen Bell and his Viet kieu wife Mai. What can I say about this wonderful oasis in Nha Trang? I was treated like family and family is what they've become. PLEASE go to the Tide Hotel and I promise if you don't like it I'll pay your tab. The area is located just north of the tourist center of Nha Trang city. Away from the hussle and bussle of that area. A quick motobike ride or bus ride brings you to a little piece of heaven. Amid the locals you can relax without the vendors bothering you incessantly to buy, buy, buy! This is the view from my balcony looking north up Pham Van Dong st.

No comments: