Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 14, 2005


Kim and I having abit of fun with the kids at Hoa Lien school, singing "Leaving on a Jet Plane" and just being an all around goof off so that the kids wouldn't see how much they really touched my heart and awed us with their spirit and unfailing enthusiasm. A special little girl Trinh was so adorable she inspired me to return the following year and do a little something for her and her family. I'll be going back again in 2006 to continue my goodwill mission with the people of Vietnam.
The girl to the right of Kim is someone we affectionately called Miss Toothpaste. She was a rep from Colgate and helped in teaching the kids oral hygiene and proper brushing technique.
Don't mind me I was playing with these kids acting like I had my teeth done and was crying like a baby.....they loved it and thought I was "Dinky Dao" crazy!

No comments: