Search This Blog

Friday, December 16, 2005


This was my guide around Ha Noi, her name was My and she was so helpful to me and I had to make her take some money from me for guiding me all day. She worked in a Chinese restaurant along Dien Bien Phu street. I befriended her employer and he insisted she show me around the sights. Her English was much better than my Vietnamese and we got along well. She had a bit of trouble using my camera but we got it worked out and all in all had a great time, the weather was beautiful also which made it so much nicer to tour. On our return the employers daughter asked me to help her with her English paper she was writing for college and it was about milk consumption in the rural provinces. They use sweetened and flavored milk to try to get the people to drink more milk.

No comments: