Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

"Sir....Pic-Chaw"


This fellow was outside my hotel taking pictures of tourists. Lots of Viets come to Nha Trang to go to the beach and sample the delicious seafood. So I turned the tables on this guy and took his pic-chaw. This avenue along the beach in Nha Trang is very popular...especially in the morning about 4:30 or 5:00. It's filled with people doing their daily exercises and jogging and having alittle chat with their friends before the start of their day. Everyone is friendly and smiling and looking forward to making their daily allowance to sustain themselves. The weather was wonderful and even if I had to travel on the back of a scooter all day it was still nice. I stayed at the Yasaka Hotel in the middle of the strip and it was very nice. Outdoor breakfast buffet every morning (weather permitting) and my only complaint was the "BOOM BOOM BOOM" of the Disco on the ground floor. I couldn't get close enough to investigate because it was just too loud. Fake smoke was pouring out of the door also, the better to disquise oneself from prying eyes.

No comments: